Terms and Conditions
1. Any personal information provided to StageSchool Ireland will be processed by StageSchool Ireland for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of teaching services in singing, dance and drama, the organization of performances and for the administration of StageSchool Ireland for it’s statutory obligations under legislation relating to children. StageSchool Ireland will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. StageSchool Ireland itself may use this information to provide marketing information. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from StageSchool Ireland, please check the box provided on the application form.
2. Class times and fees are given in the “Acceptance letter,” “Remittance Form” or the relevant “Venue Sheet” for each course. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment of the required deposit. Receipt of the application and any deposit or fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed in writing along with all relevant course details and acceptance of any student is not confirmed until that letter has been issued.
3. Methods of Payment
Credit or Debit Card
4. Classes take place once a week during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term. Written confirmation from StageSchool Ireland of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
Where a student is attending any course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 4 days after the second course day. Any fees paid, over and above the deposit amount, will be refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by StageSchool Ireland in writing.
Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated 4 weeks before the end of term. In that case the contract will expire on the last day of the current term. Termination will only be accepted when received by StageSchool Ireland. StageSchool Ireland reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
6. StageSchool Ireland reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
7. Fees are reviewed annually in September.
8. StageSchool Ireland will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during class time for use in StageSchool Ireland marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please let the school Principal know in writing.
9. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform StageSchool Ireland and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
10. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. StageSchool Ireland can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
11. The liability of StageSchool Ireland and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.